Sponsors & Exhibitors
Our athletes – triathletes, duathletes, runners, walkers, cyclists – are active, educated, middle to high income earners who are committed to their fitness while also supporting our community. They are loyal to brands that support their mission towards a healthy body, mind, spirit and world.
These athletes are strong consumers of:
- Health & Wellness services such as Massage, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Natural Medicine, Acupuncture, Personal Training and Coaching. They break it down and need you to build it back up again and keep them healthy, fit and strong.
- Bicycles – A Triathlete will often spend more money on their bike and accessories than they do on vital services!
- Running Shoes – Every runner/triathlete recognizes the importance of a good pair of shoes and once they connect and have success with your brand, they become die-hard, loyal customers and brand ambassadors by default.
- Active Gear & Clothing – Runners & Triathletes will spend a lot of money on tights, compression socks, waterproof clothing, running vests, water-proof jackets, hats, and gloves that make them more comfortable and able to endure the elements better. They also love shirts with fun, witty captions!
- Technical Gadgets – Runners & Triathletes are often technological geeks and love GPS systems and downloadable products that allow them to track and analyze their performances
- Energy Drinks, Bars & Jells – Competitive athletes require healthy, quick energy products and when they find the product that works for them, they rarely waiver and again become brand ambassadors and advocates.
- Fast, cool cars – Runners & Triathletes have a need for speed and it’s not limited to their bikes. They love cool, fast, sporty vehicles that allow them to get outdoors!
- Beer & Wine – Yes, serious athletes do enjoy drinking! Isn’t that why they train so hard?!
- Restaurants – They train hard & eat big to refuel. They are often foodies always looking for the next go-to restaurant.
- Financial Services – They are an educated, wealthy group and are smart enough to know they need to develop a plan for their financial future
Why Racing Events Inc., is the largest producers of Multi-Sport Events in the Northwest. We can provide you with the opportunity to gain brand recognition and loyalty of thousands of triathletes, runners, cyclists and walkers. We value businesses that provide high-quality products and relevant services which allow our athletes to thrive and to achieve their goals. We look for partnerships with companies which are creative and which help enhance our events and our athletes’ experiences.
We take our partnerships very seriously and recognize that both parties must benefit to assure a win:win arrangement. We offer a diverse range of sponsorship packages tailored to align seamlessly with your company’s marketing goals and provide a dynamic environment for delivering your corporate message and introducing your relevant products or services to this desirable target audience.
- Title, Presenting, Gold, Silver, Bronze & Copper Penny options – We can tailor a sponsorship package to work with your budget!
- Vendor Opportunities – Get face to face with our athletes and their family & friends and showcase your products and/or services
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Logo and link placement on Website, Event Pages and Social media
- Recognition in email and direct athlete correspondence
- Logo and link placement on Website, Event Pages and Social media platforms
- Logo on event promotional fliers and posters
- Logo on event products – ie t-shirts, goody bags, water bottles
- Coupon/Promotional material in goody bags or online virtual goody bags
- Company banners posted at events
- Sponsor recognition during race announcements
For information on vendor opportunities at specific events and sponsorship opportunities for Why Racing Events Inc. please contact us at email@example.com or complete the information below.
We’re always happy to discuss the possibilities of creating a win/win partnership with you!
7:45am for Half & 10K
8:00am for 5K
9:00am for Duathlon
The post-event festivities will take place in the parking lot at Home Depot, 11633 NE Glen Widing Drive, Portland, OR.
Packet Pickup Details
Registration package pick up location changes so pay attention to times and days listed below. If you unable to pickup at any of the times listed below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Packet Pickup – SATURDAY APRIL 18th 10am to 6pm
Foot Traffic, 4020 NE Freemont St., Portland, OR 97212